WFI Loop System
Pure Water Distribution System:
Pure water distribution system is employed in pharmaceutical unit to distribute the purified & distilled water. Pure water distribution system consists of storage tank, recirculation pump, S.S. 316 L piping with user points at various locations& the instrumentation to monitor / control the system.
Designing: One of the important part is DESIGN of the system, with which the system built suffices the critical requirement for validation of the system & continuous maintenance of consistent quality of water.
- Turbulence flow by pump to retard the biofilm development
- Velocity Maintenance in Return Line
- Tank Turn Over
- Monitoring & Data logging of the process parameter by PLC & SCADA
Metallurgy: Water Distribution System has S.S. 316L EP Tanks & Electropolished pipes &fittings. The entire loop is orbitally welded.
System Features :
- Orbitally Welded Pipes
- EP Storage Tank & Fittings
- Boroscopy test of weld joints
Installation: Water Distribution System is installed with technics to avoid mechanical displacement, corrosion & to achieve sanitary integrity of the system.
- Slopes for complete drainability
- Automatic ( Orbital )Welding with Compatible filler wire & inert gas.
- Follow up cleaning & passivation
Documentation: It is a very important part of the entire process, which reflects the in-depth details of the system designing, Installation, operation & performance of the system. The validation documentation includes the following documents, which is necessary to validate the system & to prepare the SOP's for daily operation of the system.
- DQ: Design Qualification
- IQ: Installation Qualification
- OQ: Operational Qualification
- PQ: Performance Qualification